Privacy politics describes how we proces information about you, including presonal data and cookies i.e.cookies.
1. Information general
- This policy applies to the Website operating at the url address : fresh-q.com fresh-q.com
- The website operator and the administrator of personal data is FreshQ Transport Sp. z o.o. Towarowa 39/205, 61-896 Poznań
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relations to data provided voluntarily one the Website
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling queriers via the form
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about useres and their behaviour as follows:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms, which are introduced into the Operator’s systems
- By storing cookies ( so- called „cookies”) on end devices
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- Login and personal data entry locations are protected in the transmission layer ( SSL Certificate). This allows personal and login data, entered on the Website, are encrypted ot the user’s computer and can only be ready on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes it’s administrative passwords
- In order to protect data, the Operator regulary makes backup copies
- An important element of data protection is the regular upadting of all software, used by the Operator to proces personal data, which in particular means regular updates of the development components.
- The Website is hosted ( technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: dhosting
Your rights and additional information about how we use your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if necessary for the performance of contract with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applires to audiences such as:
- hosting Company on the basis of entrustment.
- authorized employees and associates who uste the data to achieve the purpose of the Website.
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it its necessary for performance of related activities specified in separate regulations ( e.g. on bookkeeping). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request form the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- to rectify them,
- or deletion,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in ( point 3.3.c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of performing performance of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object can’t be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administartor’s actions may be complained to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection street Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Automated decision-making activities may be taken in relations to you, including this profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded contract, and for the purpose of Direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, inclouding personal data, if they are provided.
- The service can save information about connection parameters ( time stamp, IP address).
- The Website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in teh form with e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page that contains the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting form the function of a specific from, e.g. in order to proces a service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information about the behawior of users on the webstite may be subject to logging in. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator may use profiling within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for usung the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which tehy originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cokies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session ( after logging in), thanks to which the user doesn’t habe to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
- achieve the objectives set out above in the section : „Essential marketing techniques”
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: („session” cookes) and („persistent” cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device user until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software ( web browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites ( web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may chane the settings in this respect. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is aslo possible to automatically block cookies. For details, refer to you web browser’s help or documentation.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used also by entities cooperatng with the Website operator, in particular this applies to the following companies: Google ( Google Inc, with it’s registered office in the USA), Facebook ( Facebook Inc, with it’i registered ofice in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc, with it’s registered office in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdrwa consent in practice?
- If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication and security processes, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you are using form the list below and follow the instructions: